How do I heat sliced chicken breast
No matter how often and how much you enjoy cooking, there are always challenges. You can now master one of them very quickly with a simple and ingenious trick.
Chicken breast is low in fat, filling and goes well with anything, but let's be honest: Most of the time, it's bland and dry. You can make it juicy and delicious if you stick to this simple approach.
Frying chicken breast: this is how it works
- Knock that Chicken breasts before frying with a meat tenderizer or heavy glass to an even thickness of about two to three centimeters.
- Season the chicken breast with salt and pepper.
- Heat some olive oil in a pan.
- Reduce to medium heat and place the chicken breast in the pan.
- Fry the chicken breast one minute per side.
- Now turn the stove to a low flame and cover the pan.
- Now fry the chicken breast for another ten minutes. In doing so, however, you must never lift the lid.
- After ten minutes, take the pan off the heat and let the chicken breast sit for another ten minutes.
Now you can enjoy the juicy meat straight away, or later eat the chicken breast with a salad, for example with eggs, olives and peppers:
Also read:This is why you should never wash chicken.
Rubric list picture: © instagram.com/audreys.appetite
- Is a sensor input or output
- Does the density affect the weight
- Who was Facebook's first accountant
- Everyone is AB BA
- Is it a little illegal to be a private investigator?
- What is Slashdot's annual revenue
- Who decides which literature should be classic
- Where is the University of Dartmouth located
- How to make pavlova
- Which are some large independent type foundries
- How is the Spanish monarchy financed?
- When will Quora ask 1 billion questions
- Advantage of the Linux operating system
- Will piracy ever go away?
- What are the disadvantages of coastal shipping
- Can I change the religions and my name?
- All requirements for learning Arduino
- How does Google rate content
- How do you characterize good research?
- How can you generate thousands of leads
- How does a fashion designer think
- In which country is Gevalia coffee grown?
- What do successful entrepreneurs not have to do
- How do we value a person?