How many fruits and vegetables grow wild
Heat requirement of vegetables during cultivation
The heat requirement of vegetables during cultivation varies. These overviews show which vegetables grow best at which temperatures.
- Most vegetables prefer warm, not too hot days and cool nights.
- If the nights are very warm, the plants breathe a large part of the energy they gain from sunlight during the day.
- Most of the vegetables grown in our latitudes already grow at temperatures of around 5 ° C, but in slow motion.
- The warmer it is, the faster they take off.
Heat demand of vegetables
Love a lot of warmth:
- Broad bean
- Runner bean
- Sweet corn
While melons prefer to sunbathe at 20 to –30 ° C, the other southerners prefer cooler temperatures of 20 to –25 ° C. Growth takes place in the range of 10–35 ° C.
Have medium heat demand:
- Head cabbage
Temperatures around 20 ° C ensure optimal development for vegetables with medium heat requirements, below 7 ° C and above 30 ° C they stop growing.
Have little heat demand:
- Swiss chard
- Broad beans
- Lamb's lettuce
- Brussels sprouts
These types of vegetables feel good at temperatures of around 18 ° C, and growth is possible in the range of 1–25 ° C.
Product tip from the dlv shop:
Do you always want to keep track of the current temperature? Then we warmly recommend this to you Deer optic thermometer from our shop.This hand-made eye-catcher made of cast iron, for indoors and outdoors, reliably informs you about the current degree of warmth in degrees Celsius and degrees Fahrenheit.
More information about the deer thermometer in our dlv-SHOP
- Which Newcastle United players speak French
- Which job is good for me
- Can I listen to different subliminal goals?
- How was the first vampire made
- What is PSV
- How to Open an IRA Account
- How short is the shortest BTS member
- Why is canvas printing so expensive
- Who discovered the Auger effect?
- Why are cemeteries so fascinating
- If x 39 16 what is x
- What are working drawings
- How do I cook pasta Alderney
- Why is Fukushima leaving
- Works Ebates internationally
- What happens after you have completed the SET test
- How does pricing work for Qualtrics
- Physics Is there such a thing as negative gravity
- Will Legalzooms shares go public? Why?
- Have a tabla instrument
- What is the name of the bend of light
- How did Lord Rama's life end
- What is the best capture card for NES
- How can I masturbate in downtown Austin