What did Bhubaneswar teach you
Evidence of God
The Theological Real Encyclopedia (TRE) [Theological Encyclopedia] is a modern specialist encyclopaedia comprising 36 volumes of text (1976-2004) representing the present state of theological research as a whole. More than a generation of scholars have collaborated in its production, to create a unique internationally-oriented reference work containing more than 2,500 articles (on over 28,000 pages of text) which stands as a document of the history of scholarship. The TRE is an indispensable tool for research, study and teaching, principally in theology, but also in its neighboring disciplines such as history, philosophy, Jewish studies and religious studies.
The Real Theological Encyclopedia treats the whole range of ecclesiastical and theological subjects from an ecumenical and international perspective; it deals with faith and thought, theology and church, acknowledgment and, if possible, understanding, beyond the boundaries of Christianity. Thus, in addition to the disciplines of the Old and New Testaments, church history, systematic and practical theology, the work also integrates Jewish studies, religious studies and philosophy - or rather, sees them as integral to theological study.
The users find central theological keywords (eg Eucharist, faith, Easter, sin, baptism) ethical topics (abortion, sexuality, death penalty), historical events (eg Crusades, National Socialism, Reformation) and people (from Abraham, Adam and Eve through Martin Luther, Mary, Friedrich Nietzsche to Teresa of Avila and Ulrich Zwingli) in addition to historical religious and religious studies overviews of all regions of the world (New Age, Siberian religions, Re-incarnation) and keywords from the history of religion (plant symbolism, literature and religion, pictorial arts).
Besides an exact reproduction of the complete text, the online version presents all the illustrations, maps, graphics and tables included in the printed volumes. A comprehensive search engine allows detailed researches which extend the bounds set by the systematic referencing of the two volumes of the overall index (published 2006 and 2007).
Links to the encyclopaedia Encyclopaedia of the Bible and Its Reception (EBR), to de Gruyter's theological journals and to external sources will gradually create an unparalleled expanding electronic corpus of theological knowledge.
- Can I use Linux on my Mac?
- What are the goals of an organization
- What is the best face moisturizer for winter?
- What is the catchy tune
- The key value store supports secondary indices
- Which color is the bluest
- How are dolphins smart?
- What is divine compassion of love or creation
- Is C14H18N2O5 polar or non-polar
- What is Froyo on a Galaxy S.
- How much does a lime wheel cost
- Who is a lawyer 1
- Is depression a feeling or an illness?
- Why do Japanese get married in October
- What are the legendary Woodstock songs
- How will you synthesize DDT from chlorobenzene
- How is early kidney disease treated
- Thinking rocks
- What is worldly meditation
- How was the cbse math paper
- It is advisable to invest in pharmaceuticals
- Can neem leaves help with hair growth
- Is spandex underwear good
- How do I say thank you in Tamil
- What are the characteristics of information technology
- What is special about Turkish tea
- What happens if someone breathes chlorine gas
- Who invented Teqball
- What is Hellerwork
- Where did snooker start to be played competitively?
- Is grammatically reliable
- Is PaidViewpoint legit or a scam
- How do book publishers build audiences
- Who sings the song Whatever It Takes