Why was Anthony Scaramucci fired
Anyone who hoped the man would take revenge, pour buckets of malice upon his former boss and reveal embarrassing, disgusting details from the inner workings of the White House, feels disappointed after just a few minutes. No, says Anthony Scaramucci, Donald Trump has "correctly identified the country's problems" and is following "the right agenda". He, Scaramucci, has "dedicated himself body and soul" to this president and his agenda.
So there he is, the man they call "The Mooch" who was the US President's communications director for ten exciting days. "The Mooch" can be translated as "Der Schnorrer", a little more unfriendly also as "The salivary" - and in fact the constant flattery with which Scaramucci had covered Trump for months via Twitter and Facebook was probably a reason for it that the 53-year-old actually ended up in the White House.
Trump had brought the former investment banker to finally work out a coherent PR strategy and expose those employees who pass on internal information to the press. But then Scaramucci, who loves the big show and had gone to work with a lot of noise, described Reince Priebus, the then Chief of Staff of the White House, to a journalist as a "shitty paranoid schizophrenic". He also approached Trump's chief strategist Stephen Bannon rudely: unlike him, "I don't keep trying to blow myself off". Initially, however, it was not Scaramucci who lost his job, but Priebus. Only 72 hours later, Trump also dismissed his head of communications - after a good week.
This Sunday, Scaramucci speaks on the ABC show This week for the first time about the incident and looks back on those days. "Did I make mistakes? Absolutely!", He admits in an unusually humble manner, but afterwards adds that he was hoping for a second chance. "Of course I would have liked to have given me a bar of soap and said: Wash out your mouth at the sink in the men's room and go on!"
"Even a head of communications, regardless of his name, cannot change the president"
In an interview with presenter George Stephanopoulos, Scaramucci is emphatically serious - no flippant sayings, no crude expressions. Trump is a president, he says, who often does the opposite of what the media expects him to do. But that is not a flaw, but in the interests of the citizens. "Even a head of communications, regardless of his name, cannot change the president." Scaramucci also reveals what he thinks of the right-wing adviser Bannon: Trump must stop listening to his "nonsense" and move more into the political center.
This Monday, Scaramucci will also be in the Late show by Stephen Colbert, who teased Scaramucci in a highly acclaimed appearance for his adage that he would rather stab people in the stomach than in the back. Scaramucci will bring a present to Colbert: a "front-facing knife" with a monogram. If necessary, according to "The Mooch", it can also be used to cut steak.
- How similar are computers and biological brains
- Which artist sang the song Boyfriend
- What is XTS in R programming
- How often are commercial aircraft washed
- What is the review of Pure Life Keto
- Which rock band starts with an o
- What scientific work did Antoine Lavoisier do?
- Why is Viibryd a good antidepressant
- Are you satisfied in your life
- People still use screensavers
- Has Tesla's solar panels
- Who is in favor of displaying the Confederate flag?
- Why is the earth not covered with forests?
- How did the big bang theory begin
- What is a Cornot cycle
- Who has bad memories
- What is internet speed in IIITDM KANCHEEPURAM
- Why do people like Jesus very much
- Can a Rajput person marry an American
- How to add channels to Comcast
- Could the Korean War be prevented
- Sells Dollar General eggs
- What material are Malice clips made of
- Which grocery stores have free shipping
- IPulse cures cancer
- How do I formulate a sentence?
- How do I find a bus pass
- Code blocks are still being actively developed
- Why do small import companies fail
- Is it disgusting to buy used shoes?
- What's your K-pop song
- Is Quora down in India
- Why don't I love certain people