When should we join the NEET classes?
On a class trip - out and about with school
Schoolchildren in Germany go on a class trip once a year or every two years. Most of the time they spend the night in youth hostels. Leander and Elena tell where they went with their class and what they did there.
Leander, 15 years old - Fehmarn island on the Baltic Sea
I have been attending high school for four years and am now in the tenth grade. My class has already been on a school trip twice, both times for five days, from Monday to Friday. Two years ago we were on the Baltic Sea. We stayed in a youth hostel. I was in the room with five friends. We were there in the spring and it was still cold. That's why we only went to the beach once.
For the five days there we had a project: We made short films in groups. Each group came up with a story, played it and filmed it on the cell phone. That was very funny. In the end, we all watched movies. That was great fun. We laughed a lot. But I liked the film from my group best.
Leander: Yes, sometimes it's really fun to be with friends in a room for a few days. But of course that's only funny when you're in the room with friends.
Leander: Well, we all played group games together on the beach. Then it started to hail, and then we all had to go two kilometers back to the youth hostel. Yes, there was a soccer field or a ping pong table inside and we played there.
Elena, 11 years - Frauensee, Brandenburg
I think school trips are great. Last year we went to a lake. We were 21 children and four teachers. We took the bus there for an hour and lived right on the lake. The house had two floors: the boys slept downstairs and the girls upstairs. We did something different every day: we bathed in the lake and often played in the large playground.
We went on trips and a night hike in the forest with a hunter. It was totally dark there and we were all scared. But it was still fun. There was also a disco one evening. That was great. We danced a lot and went to bed late. I liked this evening best.
Elena: Because you don't always have to sit in class and listen, you can let off steam.
is a freelance journalist in Berlin.
- Can we keep the document file in Excel
- How can I learn and practice Tagalog
- Are ears tested in GAMCA Medical
- How common is deletionism on WikiHow
- What are different coding languages
- What are the seven psalms of repentance
- Should I continue to study economics?
- What's your rating of Poshmark
- What do ayatollah hats mean
- When will Quora ask 1 billion questions
- Should I become a professional video gamer?
- Leaving tech company California
- Why can we only add chemical reactions
- What is your opinion on crusades
- Which country is also named under
- Who coined the term fintech?
- Should be better known to Mengzi's philosophy
- What is Market Maker's goal
- Should Macbeth be called a villain
- Why is Starbucks coffee always so hot
- Can Valkyries produce offspring
- Are influencers on social media
- How pathetic is Indian politics
- What is Account Based Intelligence