What is a clamping plate
New house concrete slab foundation cracks
I'm building a new house in North Texas. It has been 17 days since the foundation was poured. I live near the construction site so I went 2-4 times a week. Today I was finally able to go inside as it now has a roof (no shingles yet). I noticed a crack in the foundation that goes almost side to side, maybe 1/16 wide, as well as a missing chunk on top. The rest I noticed very few small hairline cracks and the sides and edges look good. I wonder if I should be worried about this.
I will discuss this with my site manager / contractor, but wanted to ask here too. I already have a phased inspector but for the pre-pour foundation they poured a day earlier than said and my private inspection wasn't done, just the city inspection. Is this something I should be worried about, or maybe hire a private civil engineer to do it?
Regardless of the type of steel, fiberglass, and post-tensioning cables used, there are two types of concrete: No. 1 the cracked concrete and No. 2 the cracked concrete. Since it's summer and it was hot I would hope the soil was wet when it was poured and kept wet or damp for a few days after it was finished, but otherwise you'll see the two types above.
- What is 4D 2
- Why is it fatal to mix weeds and tobacco
- Astrology has been studied by parapsychologists
- Why are we on earth 3
- What Causes Bad Breath After Eating Carbohydrates
- What are the advantages of exponential curves
- How do I live without feeling guilty
- What is a hypersensitivity reaction
- How does Robinhood compare to Stash
- Online collaboration What's better than Basecamp
- How often are artist intentions misinterpreted?
- How are the prisons in Nigeria
- What should you eat after you vomit?
- Why is marijuana called weed
- What tools are best for cutting plywood
- Apex or Fortnite
- Is S video better than composite
- What are some interpretations of this dream
- Is it legal to have a monobrow
- Should I leave the technology
- Why is artificial intelligence often female?
- What is everyone's favorite beer
- What is the synonym for good
- Mt Makiling is good for hiking