How can I make flavored beer
How can a beer be flavored?
Ok, the basic brewing process is as follows (not a homebrewing detail here, just a distant overview):
Heat your wort with water, soak it, then add hops and cook, adding more hops when you start cooling. Once cooled enough, add the yeast, ferment, and bottle.
Flavored beers can be made in a number of ways. For example, you can add herbs, spices, or flavorings before, after, or after cooking. Seeds and roots would usually be added before cooking; Herbs would normally be added after. I would probably add fruit after that, but people could argue about that forever. If you buy something like smoke-flavored beer, chilli-flavored beer, etc., they are likely made this way.
However, there is a second type of flavored beer that I have seen for sale in certain bars and restaurants in Asia. There you take a fairly light draft beer and add it to a glass along with a dash of flavor syrup (like lychee or peach). These usually have a sweeter taste with clearer fruit flavors than the fermented fruit beers. If the beer is pasteurized, the flavor can be added prior to bottling and carbonation. I think you can see that.
- What references are UC schools looking for
- How are you going to solve this question
- What is an inheritance
- Scientifically, how does a bike really work
- Where can I find NFS 2 SE
- What is Hindi Literature
- What are some free alternatives to ThumbTack
- Can SpaceX survive without NASA
- Summer school classes are usually cheaper
- Is a 1080 1920 laptop worth the price
- What are the causes of financial instability
- What is the best company that makes games
- Can we separate enantiomers
- How can I satisfy my love
- Which states have more men than women?
- Who are the most popular billionaires in the world
- What does an SPSS modeler do
- What reforms should the US military carry out?
- Where is this market in Kabul
- Why doesn't everyone take Adderall
- Physics Is there such a thing as negative gravity
- Which popular physics theory is widely misunderstood
- Which Pokemon character has the best backstory
- Is AVL a binary search tree