Molecular biology is about to end
Bookhalls Hamburg. Molecular biology in a nutshell
This book summarizes the current state of molecular biology in a nutshell and provides information about basic life processes. The topics range from the structure of DNA and its function in inheritance to the development of differentiated cells of organs and the possibilities of obtaining stem cells from tissue cells. The condensed presentation of the content in a fraction of the size of standard textbooks in molecular biology is particularly suitable for readers with limited time. This applies both to students and career changers who are looking for quick access to molecular biology topics, as well as to molecular biologists in professional life who want to refresh their knowledge.
Author (s) information:
Dr. Horst Will is a graduate chemist with many years of experience in molecular biology research. He is one of the discoverers of human matrix metalloproteinases, which control vital cellular processes.
- Can Sikh visit Jagannath Puri Temple
- Office 365 can be cracked
- Which apps are useful for preparing for CSE
- How did Aristotle earn his living
- What did Bhubaneswar teach you
- What does further access mean
- What is the pH of liquids
- What are the applications for mechanical engineering
- What transfers heat in materials
- If 10x 1 1 what is x
- Where can I buy HIT spray
- Rav4 is a strong car
- What was your only moment in Mumbai
- Is country music good music?
- Who is Losliya
- Where to Get SEO Tips
- What are some unique facts about England
- How do I design custom UI elements
- Why does your body make eye boogers
- How are Kurds perceived in Turkey
- What happens when aluminum meets mercury
- What is the 6th extinction
- Do German laptops work properly in India?
- How athletic is Tom Brady