What is the nature of Indian philosophy
Winternitz, Moriz: History of Indian Literature. 3 volumes. Leipzig: C. F. Amelangs Verlag 1909-1920.
Oldenberg, Hermann: The Indian Philosophy. Berlin / Leipzig: Teubner 1909.
Walleser, Max: The elder Vedānta. History, criticism and teaching. Heidelberg: Winter 1910. [Table of Contents] [Internet Archive]
Strauss, Otto: Indian Philosophy. Munich: Reinhardt 1924.
Heimann, Betty: Studies on the peculiarity of Indian thought. Tübingen: Mohr 1930.
Glasenapp, Helmuth von: From Buddha to Gandhi. Indian thinking through the centuries. Tübingen: Mohr 1934.
Schweitzer, Albert: The worldview of the Indian thinkers. Munich: Beck 1935.
Glasenapp, Helmuth von: Development stages of Indian thought. Studies on the philosophy of the Brahmins and Buddhists. Halle / Saale: Niemeyer 1940.
Ruben, Walter: The Philosophers of the Upanishads. Bern: Francke 1947.
Glasenapp, Helmuth von: The philosophy of the Indians. An introduction to their history and teachings. Stuttgart 1949.
Frauwallner, Erich: History of Indian Philosophy. 2 vols. Salzburg 1953-56. Vol. 1: The philosophy of the Veda and the epic, the Buddha and the Jina, the Sāṃkhya and the classical yoga system. Vol. 2: The schools of natural philosophy and the Vaiśeṣika system, the Jaina system, materialism.
Ruben, Walter: History of Indian Philosophy. Berlin: Dt. Verl. D. Knowledge 1954.
Ruben, Walter: Beginning of Philosophy in India. Berlin: Akademie-Verl. 1955.
Radhakrishnan, Sarvepalli: Indian Philosophy. Vol. 1: From the Vedas to Buddhism. Vol. 2: The systems of Brahmanism. Translated by Rudolf Jockel. Darmstadt: Holle-Verl. 1956.
Glasenapp, Helmuth von (ed. And transl.): Indian spirit world. A selection of texts in German translation. Baden-Baden: Holle Verlag 1960.
Zimmer, Heinrich Robert: Philosophy and religion of India. Zurich: Rhein-Verlag 1961.
[English 1973] Chattopadhyaya, Debiprasad: Indian Philosophy. Trans. V. Hiltrud Rustau. Berlin: Akad.-Verl. 1975.
[English 1932] Hiriyanna, M .: On the essence of Indian philosophy. Translated by Karl-Heinz Golzio. Munich: Diederichs 1990.
Sequeira, A. Ronald: The Philosophies of India. Aachen: Ein-Fach-Verlag 1996.
Lorenz, Kuno: Indian thinkers. Munich: Beck 1998.
Mall, Ram Adhar and Soni, Jayandra: Small Lexicon of Indian Philosophy. Freiburg / Munich: Alber 2009.
To the top of the page
University of Hildesheim Foundation
Copyright © 2021 University of Hildesheim Foundation
Last change: 07/13/2020
- How is Messi more skilled than Neymar?
- What is the most suitable pc controller
- What are current examples of steganography
- The distance can be negative or zero
- What's S in the camera
- What is a film genre
- How do I stop YouTube ads
- Where are Nike products made
- Is the Yii framework good for e-commerce
- Who is the best photographer in Somerset
- How much demand is AutoCAD electric
- Which profession should girls like first? Why
- Which PayPal site is the legitimate one
- Is Israel culturally Marxist
- How can Mint Com be improved
- What is the downside of eating chocolates
- Who is the Chennai Brand Ambassador
- Helps drinking water with depression
- Which color is the bluest
- Is a 15 minute nap effective?
- Why are image files called image files
- Is Valac a true demon
- How was the Deep State created
- How secure is Google Public DNS