Who sells Science Diaet cat food
Kattovit Urinary cat food - for urinary tract diseases
Kattovitt Urinary - This special cat food gives cats with diseases of the lower urinary tract a balanced diet and can reduce the risk of strovitstein formation. The complete feed Kattovit Urinary was developed according to the latest scientific findings, so that the pH value of cat urine is clearly in the low range.
You can also feed Kattovit Urinary cat food preventively as a prophylactic against struvite stones, your cat will thank you for it. If you have any questions, please contact us!
Kattovit Urinary cat food against urinary tract diseases
Chronic bladder infections are unfortunately not uncommon in cats. Older animals in particular suffer from lower urinary tract and kidney disease. Cats suffering from Feline Lower Urinary Tract Disease (FLUTD) form so-called struvite stones; these are a form of urinary stone that is painful and can lead to serious complications of the kidney. Struvite stones contain magnesium and therefore need this mineral to be formed. So that no new stones can form, a reduced magnesium content in the feed is particularly important.
In the case of urinary tract diseases: renounce magnesium with Kattovit Urinary
Kattovit Urinary cat food has been specially tailored to the special needs of cats with urinary tract diseases: The low-magnesium special food reduces or prevents the growth and new formation of painful struvite stones.
In addition to meat and vegetable ingredients, Kattovit Urinary contains uric acidic DL-methionine. In connection with calcium sulphate, the pH value of the urine can be kept in the slightly acidic range (pH value 6.4). Struvite stones only develop when the urine has an alkaline pH. Thanks to essential taurine, important vitamins and minerals, this food forms a complete and balanced meal. The many varieties ensure acceptance even with spoiled gourmets and the urine crystals don't stand a chance!
Kattovit Urinary wet food in a nutshell:
- Special food for cats with lower urinary tract diseases (FLUTD)
- low magnesium content: ideal for preventing struvite stones
- DL-methionine and calcium sulphate have a uric acidic effect and reduce the pH value of cat urine
- the essential amino acid taurine ensures strong eyesight and healthy heart function
- important vitamins and minerals for a balanced and holistic diet
- delicious recipes ensure high digestibility and acceptance
How to feed Kattovit Urinary cat food
Unfortunately, the food alone is only one side of the coin: the eating behavior of sick cats is also often disturbed. If they refuse to eat, special cat food is of no use. In this case, ensure a special feeding experience in a playful way.
Most often, urinary tract disorders are a long-term affair. The recommended feeding should therefore last up to six months. Feed the Kattovit Urinary cat food as a daily complete feed. On average - as with normal food - one can per day is sufficient, but of course the amount of food can vary depending on age, activity and breed. Always provide enough fresh drinking water.
If you have any questions about urinary cat food in the shop, you are welcome to write us an email at any time or call us on +49 65 61 12 918!
- What is the russian word for where
- What was your favorite trip to Yellowstone
- How can I stay invisible on Facebook
- How can you treat puffy taste buds
- What causes frost in a freezer
- Where do the majors of criminal justice work
- Why are my contacts automatically deleted
- Are hypnotherapy apps real
- How is eucalyptus used to treat diabetes
- How big can we build airplanes
- How many years does a patent last?
- How many online communities are there
- Why should I keep smiling
- What is the importance of medical microbiology
- What is the MU OET exam
- Are Taiwanese happy under Chinese rule
- How can I properly replace fluorescent lamps
- What are the rules for doubling down on tennis
- How can I move around without work
- What are scared and angry people doing
- How many years does a patent last?
- Can you decipher the word READ
- Does Deloitte have a good exercise regimen
- What is the shape of your navel
- What is the theme of the daffodils
- Does moisture affect the chronic fatigue syndrome
- What is the KYC procedure
- Why do you need photocopy services
- How are you going to solve this question
- What is Paranormal Activity
- What is takbeer in Islam
- Which company created the foursquare Symbian app
- What do Scientologists believe and why