When are you a teenager
There are no specific norms that define the age groups for children, adolescents and adolescents. In general, it is customary to combine these periods of time with the school career and to assign them to the maturation process until reaching the age of majority, which is stipulated by law at the age of 18. If one follows the school career, one identifies the childhood (“Bambini / bam- bine” - boys / girls) usually with the period from birth to 10 years (early or “first” childhood 0-6, “second” childhood 6-10 ); Pre-Adolecency (“ragazzi / ragazze” - adolescent “boys / girls”) between the ages of 11 and 13; and youth (ital. same term “ragazzi / ragazze” - German earlier perhaps “youth / girl, today youth ) with the age of 14 to 17 years. However, this scheme only partially corresponds to a definition of overall psychological development.
There is no definition of minors in the Italian Civil Code, but the terms legal capacity and legal capacity can be found in Articles § 1 and § 2 of the aforementioned code. The first, the legal capacity, is acquired at the moment of birth, while the second, the business capacity / capacity to act is acquired upon reaching the age of majority (18 years) and thus the ability to perform all actions for which no other age is prescribed.
Although there is no explicit definition of minors, Italy automatically adopted the definition of child (“fanciullo”) as a synonym for minors when it ratified the United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child of 1989 through Law 176/1999 it is contained in Art. 1 of the Convention.
It should also be pointed out that Act No. 977/67 "Occupational health and safety for children and young people", as amended by Ordinance 345/99, makes a distinction in Article 1 between child (bambino) and young person (adolescente) by clarifying that, for the purposes of the law, the child is understood as a minor who is not yet 15 years old or is still subject to compulsory schooling, and as a young person the minor between 15 and 18 years of age who is no longer subject to compulsory schooling.
- How are Germans perceived in your country?
- Do mass media influence public opinion?
- How important is the annual performance review
- What are the classes in Vadodara
- Music theory Which muse songs offer counterpoint
- Are Bitcoin Open Source
- Can you shoot meth and cola
- What is steel frame structure
- Which batch is the best at FIITJEE
- What makes a team a success
- What are the monuments of Andhra Pradesh
- How can someone change his values
- How are rings formed on a planet?
- Should Medicaid pay for abortions
- What popular relationship advice is actually terrible
- Is entrepreneurship about surviving or making a profit?
- What was the best rumor about you
- Is the TV show Der Draht good
- What famous Roman named the planets
- Who created Mario Kart
- What does prior
- What problems are there only in teenagers
- What does 3 1 equal
- Is VCare Hair Loss Treatment Really Effective?