Is BMW or Range Rover better
There is more than enough space in the rear of both cars. Seat giants drive a little better in the BMW, as there is more headroom here, while seated gnomes with long legs feel more comfortable in the Range Rover because the knee room is better here. Both SUVs have a surprisingly small trunk. The X1 has 420 to 1350 liters - even the Honda Civic has more space. Even the Evoque does not shine with 420 to 1455 liters, but is at least larger in terms of maximum volume. Anyone looking for an SUV with a lot of cargo space will be better served by the Toyota RAV4: It provides 586 to 1752 liters. After all, the trunk of both test cars is easy to use, and when you fold it down, you get an almost flat loading floor.
The driven X1 and Evoque cost around 40,000 euros each, as I said. If you want to save a bit, you can choose the respective switch version. The Range Rover is 2330 euros cheaper, while BMW saves 2050 euros. Anyone who then still thinks they can get away with the Evoque cheaper by ordering the three-door hatchback has cut themselves: The somewhat lofty coupé variant is even around 1000 euros more expensive. Now let's take a closer look at the price lists: BMW only has one equipment variant, while Range Rover offers the three variants Pure, Dynamic and Prestige.
For our equipment comparison, we choose the already properly equipped Pure for the Evoque. The safety systems in both cars are complete: ESP, front and head airbags and front side airbags are standard equipment. The Evoque also has a driver's knee airbag. Otherwise, both vehicles have 17-inch aluminum wheels, central locking with remote control, electric windows all around, electrically adjustable and heated exterior mirrors and a CD radio. The X1 xDrive 23d also has fog lights and air conditioning. The Range Rover has a two-zone automatic climate control instead of an air conditioning system. There are also rear parking beeps, cruise control and partial leather seats on board, as well as the aforementioned electric parking brake. Fog lights on the Evoque, however, cost extra. Even so, the entry-level version of the Range Rover is much better equipped than the BMW. (imp)Read comments (8) Go to the homepage
- Why are trees dying in my area
- Who is your favorite superhero buddy
- Why should I switch to Elixir?
- What is the Defend Hawai i movement
- What is the slogan for the police
- How do you stay sharp
- Why are you asking Quora and not Google
- Which Newcastle United players speak French
- Is the Omkara flower real?
- Are MSI laptops good for graphic designers?
- Why do you like computer research
- What size light bulb for can lights
- Is free energy really free
- Why is Boeing losing its market share
- Can you shoot meth and cola
- What are the upcoming trends in the plastics industry
- Is the edugain com site good
- Have you ever been plagiarized?
- What are the best Star Wars spoofs
- Is Satan redeemable
- Should I buy Alphabet stocks?
- When will Java be obsolete?
- How can Mint Com be improved
- Can daemons pretend to be real people