What materials make magazine pages so shiny?
33 crafty uses of old magazines ...
Even though the vast amount of digital materials we read, there is nothing like a glossy glossy printed magazine out there? But what do you do when you finally decide to get rid of your inventory? Don't throw them in the recycling because there are some very clever ways to reuse old magazines.
1. Magazine gift bags
Don't buy gift bags. Create your own.
2. don't have a bow?
You can make one from magazine pages.
3. Subway Art
Add your favorite inspirational words and phrases from magazines to cut a motivation board.
4. Art vase
Make your own unique piece of art.
5. Recycling magazine basket
Time to weave, to receive.
6. Confetti Magazine Bowl
You need patience to tear the magazine pages into confetti pieces.
7. heart-shaped bowl
The link takes you to a tutorial on magazine pages rolls that will help you with many of these crafts.
Just strips of the magazine glued to a canvas
9. Party balls
A great way to do cheap party decorations.
That looks harder than it really is.
so easy and so effective.
12. Photo frame
13. braided basket
It's quite an amazing way to use old magazines.
14. Rolled paper wreath
Keep a mirror in - yes?
You can never have too many coasters - right?
16. Silhouette Art
Oh boy clever.
17. Journal trays
Love the star shape.
18. Paper Ewer
What a wonderful shape.
Great for storing all sorts of things.
20. Picture frames
I love pictures in homemade frames. They seem to have a little extra love.
21. another wreath
I prefer the look of this over the earlier ones.
22. Balloon vase
One of the great crafts that starts with a balloon blown up and ends with a balloon popped up.
23. Paper roses
Not pretty, is it?
24. Stack stool
How very clever.
25. Statement paper bib necklace
Did you think paper beads were just for middle school? think about it once.
26. square coasters
Another great roller coaster idea.
What a good excuse to send a letter.
28. Round coasters
Yes - you guessed it - you can make circular coasters.
29. Paper curtain
Made from strings of paper beads.
A unique piece of decor.
31. Dish magazine
Love the Middle Eastern feel to this shape.
Doesn't make a statement, does it?
33. Starburst Clock
Get time to craft.
Are you inspired by your glossies and turn them into something useful or beautiful?
- How can yoga keep your heart healthy
- What is the worst hotel in Lebanon
- What is the price of OneCoin today
- Can Milwaukee support an NHL team
- What is DPA data protection
- What are alternative forms of math
- What really happens to all that garbage
- What happens during the interphase
- How can I see trending Quora answers
- What are your best writing tips
- What is the function of carboxypeptidase
- How much is a ripple worth
- What wasn't your fault
- Why do I want to do architecture
- Are mammograms dangerous
- How do electrolytes work in water
- What is convergent evolution
- How to Stream PS4 on Facebook
- How can I become a good animator
- Where can I buy a stirling engine
- Where does Usher originally come from
- American women really love British men
- Which song defines your generation
- How can I learn robots