What is an active working group
Under the direction of Mag. Nikolaus Futter (Compass-Verlag), the idea for the project “DIGITAL TOURISM REGION AUSTRIA - eTourism, eCulture, eKunst” arose. Austria should stand for a certain topic in the digital competition of nations, demonstrate excellence and develop, develop and export special competencies. The internet offensive is convinced that a clear positioning in the digital world is important in order to ...
Digitization and constant technological progress are changing the demands on the Austrian legal system permanently and steadily. It therefore seems necessary to examine both existing and new laws with regard to their suitability for the digital world, in particular for new technologies, innovations and business areas such as the trade regulations, labor law or the current General Data Protection Regulation. In addition, the regulator must ...
Around 17% of the GDP in Austria is currently used for public procurement, with only a small proportion being used specifically for the procurement of innovative solutions. In order to support innovations and innovative companies in Austria and to accelerate the digital transformation, procurement should increasingly take innovative approaches into account. As a client, the public sector has the opportunity to set incentives for innovations and to ...
Austria is a European pioneer in the field of eGovernment and began to automate and digitize administrative processes early on. In the area of administration and electronic, digital processes, however, there are now new technologies and options that can be implemented in eGovernment and go far beyond the pure digitization of existing processes (e.g. one-stop / no-stop). According to the principles of I ...
The aim of the project is to develop measures to support the Austrian economy in the digital transformation and to increase international competitiveness. A first catalog of measures was drawn up in mid-2016 and submitted as proposals to the Federal Government within the framework of the New Deal working groups.
Klaus Sickinger, Managing Director SAP; Florian Kidman, IBM
The AVBs / Terms & Conditions for public tenders have become more and more restrictive in recent years and contain requirements that are barely acceptable or only with massive risk surcharges. Conversely, IT companies often tighten their AVBs so much that they are no longer accepted by the advertising bodies. This leads to developments that are disadvantageous for both providers and advertisers, which lead to significant ...
- What did Freud say about narcissists?
- Can you support me with web development
- Will Brady win a 7th ring
- What is special about Vivo V5
- Is evolution proven
- What does the school teach you
- Considered Tom Hanks as a method actor
- What is the best laptop backpack
- What are trackballs made of
- Who are the retail customers in SBI
- What was the first word of mankind
- You can buy yourself in USC
- Why is it called stone soup
- When do you spell numbers
- How are Kurds perceived in Turkey
- What is meant by MCC
- What are the disadvantages of standing desks
- What is the healthiest dessert
- Genocide is possible without mass formation
- Why do people support God
- What is bankruptcy law
- What are the worst things about Kyoto
- Are chemtrails a joke
- How is the medical image processing carried out