How can I make Irish stew
Irish beef stew
The recipe for the Irish beef stew is perfect for the cold season. Cook this dish the day before, it tastes even better if it is warmed up.
Rating: Ø 4.4 (139 votes)
150 min. Total time 20 min. Preparation time 130 min. Cooking & resting time
- First heat the oil in a pan. Fry the meat cut into cubes with the finely chopped garlic in stages.
- Then add tomato paste, red wine, Worcestershire sauce, beef soup, thyme, bay leaves, sugar and 1 teaspoon of salt and pepper. Bring everything to a boil, reduce the heat and simmer covered for 40 minutes.
- In the meantime, melt the butter in another pan and peel and chop the potatoes, onions and carrots. Put the vegetables in the pan with a pinch of salt and a pinch of pepper and let simmer for 20 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
- After 40 minutes add the potatoes, carrots and onions to the remaining stew and bring to the boil briefly. Then reduce the heat and cook for 1.5 hours, uncovered, until the meat is tender. Finally, skim off the excess fat from above and remove the bay leaves.
Tips on the recipe
Refine with the chopped parsley and enjoy.
- Why can we still find dinosaur bones
- How much do phones cost at Verizon
- What goes best with chicken strips?
- Which is the longest river in the world
- What can i learn
- How can I fix my phone browser
- How do they perform accurate fact-checking
- What is ugly when everyone is beautiful
- What is a good route
- Why is impressionism interesting
- What great ideas for online courses
- Is Uber Overrated 1
- What types of influencer networks are there
- NID or IDC which one is better
- Why is Starbucks coffee always so hot
- What is Shiv Sena Hindustan
- What does vertical
- Where does the name Uganda come from
- What is the meaning of fax
- What is the basic use of turbines
- What was your UPTU result
- Tai Tai is an offensive term
- Why do people trust Snopes com
- Is blockchain a data science