Who is protecting our country?
11/19/2020 OUR LAND Drinking organic milk - protecting drinking water
One might actually think: milk is milk.
But it's not that easy. The various brands and types of milk differ in terms of origin, quality, processing, keeping and feeding of the animals, effects on nature and importance for a region. UNSER LAND BIO milk has been part of the UNSER LAND range on the refrigerated shelves of supermarkets since 2015. Consumers who use this milk fill their shopping trolleys with a product that is of great importance for their own home.
After all, every glass of this valuable food contributes to drinking water protection. How it works? The fresh UNSER LAND BIO milk comes from around 110 dairy farmers in the MIESBACHER LAND, where around 80 percent of Munich's drinking water comes from, one of the best in Europe thanks to the commitment of Stadtwerke München. The water is suitable for the preparation of baby food and food for the sick, as it meets the requirements of the Mineral and Table Water Ordinance. This outstanding quality is ensured by permanent controls - and the tireless efforts of the UNSER LAND BIO dairy farmers.
The perfect team: Stadtwerke München and UNSER LAND BIO dairy farmers
- Timey is a word
- If 3x 0 what is x
- What are the different movements
- Why don't I love certain people
- Are insulating rubber mats really useful
- Superdry store is a scam in fashion
- Washington is a conservative state
- How can I move around without work
- How do I market CEOs
- Why are JFK assassination documents kept secret?
- What's the best use of IP
- What is known about Arka Venture Labs
- What is VirtualBox
- Is tinder popular in Russia
- What's the story behind data communication
- The homeopathy works in hyperhidrosis
- Ohio State is a party school 1
- Is machine language good for freshmen
- How do I make chocolate lava cakes
- Can a urine toxicology test be beaten
- What's your K-pop song
- What is the purpose of oiling leather
- What is the overall grade of AIIMS
- Where is this market in Kabul