Re: scaling data
Contribution from Joe_Gerner »
thank you very much for your quick reply.
So my concern is that all variables are in the same value range, for example from 0 to 100
I've already worked on the script and I think I'll get the scaling. The only problem now is that when I run another function, it shows that there are infinite or NA values in the scaled data set. I have already checked both, but could not find either NA or inf values. Anyone happens to know where the error is in my script?
library ('spsurvey') #statistic analysis
setwd ("C: / Users / Desktop / Master thesis / R calculations /")
t <-read.csv2 ("Warburg_wahl.csv")
scale_Gebaeude_Hoehe <-t $ Gebaeude_Hoehe / 100 + 1
scale_Bldg_Edges <-t $ Bldg_Edges / 100 + 1
scale_Bldg_Surface_wf <-t $ Bldg_Surface_wF / 100 + 1
scale_SHAPE_Idx_ISO <-t $ Shape_Idx_ISO / 100 + 1
scale_Num_Nb_100 <-t $ Num_Nb_100 / 100 + 1
scale_MBR_Orientation <- t $ MBR_Orientation / 100 + 1
scale_Gebaeude_Hoehe <-round (scale_Gebaeude_Hoehe, 2)
scale_Bldg_Surface_wf <- round (scale_Bldg_Surface_wf, 2)
scale_Bldg_Edges <- round (scale_Bldg_Edges, 2)
scale_Num_Nb_100 <- round (scale_Num_Nb_100,2)
scale_MBR_Orientation <- round (scale_MBR_Orientation, 2)
scale_SHAPE_Idx_ISO <- round (scale_SHAPE_Idx_ISO, 2)
scale_t <-cbind (scale_MBR_Orientation, scale_Num_Nb_100, scale_SHAPE_Idx_ISO, scale_Bldg_Surface_wf,
write.csv2 (scale_t, "Warburg_scale.csv")
'data.frame': 23668 obs. of 6 variables:
$ Building_Height: num 11.2 7.05 1.53 5.89 9.95 ...
$ Bldg_Edges: int 6 4 4 4 9 4 6 5 7 10 ...
$ Bldg_Surface_wF: num 246.3 81.8 51 149.5 612.6 ...
$ Shape_Idx_ISO: num 0.784 0.317 0.694 0.101 0.783 ...
$ Num_Nb_100: int 1 30 46 26 46 27 36 35 27 34 ...
$ MBR_Orientation: num 115.3 130.9 49.6 140.5 49.9 ...
I have put a sample and a screenshot of the error message in the appendix.
I am thankful for every hint
Thank you and best regards
You do not have sufficient permissions to view the files attached to this post.
- How can a hotel be overbooked?
- Allah is absolutely nothing
- Why do builders use preferred lenders
- What does staccato mean when playing the violin?
- How is it that gas fires do not produce smoke
- The universe is also a black hole
- Where do rich Asian Americans live
- How effective is a sugar beater
- Why would someone want to kill you
- Why did the Romans call London Londinium?
- Why do you feel safe smoking?
- Is a Core i5 good for games
- Is GST a blessing or a curse
- Counts science fiction as pseudoscience
- What are the best PS3 exclusive games
- Is sorcery science or magic
- How pathetic is Indian politics
- Grapefruit is a tropical fruit
- Which technology stack does Qwiki
- What are uses of inert gases
- Can I run AutoCAD in Micromax LapTab?
- What motivated you to become a programmer
- How does LED flash affect plant growth?
- The Starks used ice in the war