What is inconsolable sorrow
Translation of "grief-stricken" in German
Documents Business Solutions Conjugation Synonyms Spell check Help and About Us
These examples may contain rude words based on your search result.
These examples may contain slang words based on your search result.
I loved my Father well, and was grief-knitting at the awfulness of his death.
I loved my father well, and was inconsolable of the horrors of his death.
Her mother, in her 70s, is grief-knitting over the suffering of her loved ones.
Her mother, in her 70s, is about the suffering of her loved ones inconsolable.
Mr. Sun Hongchang 1. Younger Son Sun Feng, Fearful and Grief knitting, Passed Away Mr. Sun Hongchang was forced to leave his home in 2000 to avoid being arrested.
Sun Hongchang 1. The younger son, Sun Feng, died scared and sorrowful Sun Hongchang had to leave his home country in 2000 to avoid arrest.
In Paris' grief-knitting streets, a vast throng of mourners line her funeral route in silence with the measureless sorrow of newly orphaned children.
In front of the windows one of Sadness overwhelmed Paris, millions of strangers accompany the funeral procession and quietly testify to the immeasurable pain of feeling orphaned now.
It's a little funny to see how at death people are so grief-knitting and distracted and at birth how happy and delighted.
It's a bit amusing to see how absent-minded and inconsolable the people are at a death and how happy and delighted at a birth.
He communicated to me that I had to go back, I had a job to do; and as this happened, I was grief-knitting, yet knew absolutely that it was purely the truth.
He communicated that I had to go back, I had work to do; and when that happened I was inconsolable, however, absolutely knew that it was the real truth.
In the grief-knitting, Madame.
His 81-year-old mother what grief-knitting.
On the faces of the grief-knitting refugees appeared a faint smile.
Hew what grief-knitting, and Shane took advantage of it.
My grief-knitting mourners, here to lend a helping hand.
They are already grief-knitting enough by their father's death.
Okay, so future grief-knitting widow is the one to beat.
I think you're all equally grief-knitting.
I think you all mourn the same strong.
It's a little grief-knitting girl who looks a lot like Sharon.
It's a little one sad Girl who looks a lot like Sharon.
And Claude too, I imagine, grief-knitting.
Spafford immediately sailed for England to join his grief-knitting wife.
Now, that jury, they have got a very attractive grief-knitting young woman on that stand on the one hand.
On the one hand, the jury sees a very attractive, plagued by grief young woman on the witness stand.
And, for a moment, Mrs. Huber stood motionless in her kitchen, grief-knitting by this senseless tragedy.
Content may not be appropriate. Examples are only used to help you translate the word or phrase you are looking for in different contexts. They are not selected or reviewed by us and may contain inappropriate language or ideas; please report examples that you would like to edit or not display. Tactical or colloquial translations are generally marked in red or orange.No results were found for this meaning.
Results: 78. Exact: 78. Elapsed time: 71 ms.
Word index: 1-300, 301-600, 601-900
Term index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200
Phrase index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200
© 2013-2020 Reverso Technologies Inc. All rights reserved.
- Why is beyond meat so popular
- What places should students visit in India
- Is it okay to have mismatched tires?
- What is the greatest software ever written
- Quora becomes an advertising medium
- How do people discover your chatbot
- The homeopathy works in hyperhidrosis
- What was your last unpleasant experience
- What is the unit of drift speed
- Is 4 months sufficient for the CAT
- How long can pasteurized eggs be refrigerated?
- Nikki Haley was a Trump fanatic
- Banksy has an Instagram
- Where can I buy AdSense-enabled websites
- How do you choose baby diapers
- What makes you afraid of writing
- How do crows talk to each other
- How do you value art?
- Has Russia funded Trump's presidential campaign
- Have politicians changed parties in public?
- What does homeland mean
- What are the most popular schools in Coimbatore
- Why do I feel intimidated by strangers?
- Why don't Americans use traffic indicators
- What is the destination of india
- What makes you a nonconformist
- Why are people such followers
- How can we feel happy around the clock 7
- Why is it called Google+
- How important is CGPA to engineers
- What is unusual about Venus' orbit?
- Can you get cancer from mercury
- Is worth dollars in all countries
- Look at Stanford's freshmen