Is trust associated with intimacy
Intimacy and passion are fundamental components of a lively partnership. We perceive intimacy as an individual state of deep familiarity that only the partners feel with one another. If the state of deepest intimacy is violated by one of the partners, this can leave emotional wounds and the trusting basis of the relationship is put to a strong test.
Physical closeness is linked to emotional contact. In addition to sexuality, other forms of physical intimacy can create bonds between a couple. The partners would like to touch each other, they hold hands, lean against each other, the partners massage each other, hook each other during a walk, keep touching each other unconsciously and they hug and kiss each other to greet and say goodbye. These are all important rituals. Their frequency may decrease over time, but these rituals still provide important support. Caresses, kisses and caresses are intimate acts and signal love to the partner. Prostitutes generally don't allow kisses because they're too intimate. In one-night stands, on the other hand, the sex partners get closer physically, but there is no intention of establishing emotional physical intimacy. Purely sexual intimacy can consist of petting and all forms of sexual activity. Only the sexual partners define the framework.
Partnership: too much and too little intimacy harm the couple
Many researchers and research directions have already dealt with the topic of "intimacy in a couple relationship". The various studies showed that both too much intimacy in the form of closeness and too little of it can damage the partnership. When the couple are too close, attraction can decrease. Actually logical, because if the partners live around the clock in a state of complete intimacy and are also constantly physically close, they can no longer get dressed. Then it helps if the partners do something separately and the distance ensures the lost tension. On the other hand, it can be just as problematic when the couple has too few intimate moments. There is then the risk that the partners will drift apart - especially if sexuality falls by the wayside as a result. Then it helps to consciously turn to your partner again and talk to them about their most intimate thoughts and feelings.
Photo: © Hugo Félix - Fotolia.com
- Why is my crush teasing me
- How do unicellular organisms survive
- Which artist sang the song Moonlight Shadow
- What does a professional tuba look like
- 71 is a good score in ISC
- What is a signature bag
- How Elon Musk likes to relax
- Work training videos
- Don't you trust everything you see
- What online business have you opened
- Who is hot Jennifer Lopez or Christina Aguilera
- Why is Palestine boring compared to Israel
- What are the dimensions of international politics
- When did you stop pretending?
- How are inorganic fertilizers harmful to plants?
- Are you afraid of tornadoes?
- What were the achievements of Koenig Tut
- How can Indian dentists calculate their GPA
- What is Super Raid in Kabaddi
- Are loyal Aquarius women
- What are the top copper producing countries
- How do I treat an orphan
- The number 11 is unfortunate
- What does life mean for you personally