How do I stir natural peanut butter?
Make peanut butter yourself
Table of Contents:
Why should I make peanut butter myself?
In the meantime, peanut butter has become a popular spread not only in the USA, but also an indispensable part of our domestic kitchens.
Whether creamy, with peanut pieces, salty or sweet - you can find peanut butter in every supermarket and can be used in many ways in the kitchen. But to save packaging and money, it's worth making peanut butter yourself at home.
Whether sweet, salty or with bits: peanut butter can be varied! Photo: SevenCooks
Make peanut butter yourself: this is how it works
For our homemade peanut butter you need 4 ingredients in just 5 minutes your time.
We take for 500g peanut butter:
- 450g peanuts
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon agave syrup
- 2 tbsp peanut oil
The preparation is really very simple. You put all the ingredients in a blender and mix it vigorously until a fine cream is created.
Filled in screw jars, the homemade peanut butter will keep for up to 4 weeks. It's best to keep them in the refrigerator.
Variations for your homemade peanut butter
Of course, you can refine your homemade peanut butter according to your taste.
- With bits: If you like to eat your peanut butter with a bite, you can stir coarsely chopped peanuts into the cream.
- Sweet: For a sweet variant, you can try honey, raw cane sugar, cinnamon or vanilla in addition to agave syrup.
- Salty: Add sea salt to your peanut butter according to your taste.
- Spicy: Do you like it more unusual? Then try your hand at your spice rack. Chilli, paprika, but also garlic go well with peanut butter.
How healthy is peanut butter?
Are you wondering if your excessive consumption of peanut butter is still healthy? Or do you like to eat a spoonful of peanut butter as an alternative to sweets?
Peanut butter is made because of her high fat content often thought to be unhealthy. But scientists from the USA come to the conclusion that Peanut butter in moderation is one of the healthy foods.
This is due to high nutritional content of peanut butter, which is why it's very filling. In 2 tablespoons stuck about 7 grams of protein, 16 grams of fat and 2 grams of fiber. You cover roughly with these portions 200 calories off.
When buying peanut butter, however, you should make sure that there are as few ingredients as possible in your peanut butter and that sugar or hydrogenated oils are avoided.
Homemade peanut butter: healthy and delicious! Photo: SevenCooks
Delicious recipe ideas with peanut butter
Peanut butter is a classic spread, but we have even more recipe ideas ready for more variety:
1. Sweet breakfast bowl with banana and peanuts
Lovers of peanut butter prefer to enjoy their breakfast right away. With the sweet bowl of oatmeal and bananas you start the day with a lot of energy.
Peanut butter breakfast bowlPhoto: SevenCooks
2. Amaranth peanut butter bars to go
We have another delicious recipe idea with peanut butter for you. The amaranth peanut butter bars are suitable as a quick breakfast or as a snack in between.
Amaranth peanut butter barsPhoto: SevenCooks
3. Peanut butter nice cream
With just a few ingredients you can conjure up creamy peanut butter ice cream at home. Not only for those with a sweet tooth!
Peanut butter nice creamPhoto: SevenCooks
4. Peanut butter cake with bananas
Our cake doesn't need to be baked and has peanut butter as the main ingredient. You can find it not only in the mousse, but also in the caramel. Doesn't that sound like heaven?
Peanut butter cake with bananasPhoto: SevenCooks
5. Chickpea and peanut soup
Your homemade peanut butter also goes well with hearty dishes. Pureed as a soup with chickpeas, it is the ideal meal on cool days.
Chickpea and peanut soupPhoto: SevenCooks
6. Sweet potatoes in a hot sauce
This hearty pan also heats you up properly in the cold season. You'll be surprised how well sweet potato and peanut butter flavors go well together.
Sweet potatoes in hot saucePhoto: SevenCooks
7. Peanut and sweet potato spread
Because we love the combination of sweet potatoes and peanut butter so much, we made a spread out of it. Perfect for the next snack!
Peanut and sweet potato spreadPhoto: SevenCooks
Cover picture: SevenCooks
- Can you shoot meth and cola
- Who is a biomedical engineer
- What is your favorite movie explosion scene
- What is the best homemade pasta dish
- Bigamy should be legal in all states
- Which language are you most interested in
- What is a social media conversation
- Why does my sternum hurt so much
- What is a tic disorder
- Can I monetize these videos on Youtube
- How will Trump's White House end?
- Is anyone else using Google Hangouts
- Why should parents watch over their children?
- Masterbute is harmful to health
- Why are we on earth 3
- Why are we afraid of depression
- Does ethanol have a taste
- Can a brain transplant be performed 1
- How good are digital audio workstations these days
- Will Boris Johnson suspend Parliament
- What does the KPI contain
- Which human trait is the most unpleasant
- How blogs collect views
- How many people like to read