How to cook chard vegetables
Fried eggs with chard vegetables
Chard is high in fiber, which improves digestion and helps bind and eliminate toxins in the body. The leafy vegetables are also rich in folate (folic acid). The vitamin supports together with vitamin B.6 and vitamin B12 the breakdown of the amino acid homocysteine, which is a risk factor for atherosclerosis. In addition, folic acid is particularly important for women: If you want to have children or during pregnancy, the vitamin has been proven to protect against deformities in the unborn child.
You can recognize the best quality and optimal freshness with Mangold at first glance: the stems and leaves must appear juicy and fresh, the leaves should be bright green and have no yellow or brown spots. Tastes very good with potatoes.
(Share of daily requirement in percent)
|Calories||338 kcal||(16 %)||more|
|protein||12 g||(12 %)||more|
|fat||29 g||(25 %)||more|
|carbohydrates||6 g||(4 %)||more|
|added sugar||0 g||(0 %)||more|
|Fiber||6 g||(20 %)||more|
|Vitamin A||1.6 mg||(200 %)|
|Vitamin D||2.1 µg||(11 %)||more|
|Vitamin E.||12.2 mg||(102 %)|
|Vitamin K||9.1 µg||(15 %)|
|Vitamin B₁||0.3 mg||(30 %)|
|Vitamin B₂||0.6 mg||(55 %)|
|niacin||5.2 mg||(43 %)|
|Vitamin B₆||0.3 mg||(21 %)|
|Folic acid||108 µg||(36 %)||more|
|Pantothenic acid||1.4 mg||(23 %)|
|Biotin||17.3 µg||(38 %)||more|
|Vitamin B₁₂||1.2 µg||(40 %)||more|
|vitamin C||87 mg||(92 %)|
|potassium||998 mg||(25 %)||more|
|Calcium||295 mg||(30 %)||more|
|magnesium||187 mg||(62 %)||more|
|iron||6.8 mg||(45 %)||more|
|iodine||9 µg||(5 %)||more|
|zinc||1.8 mg||(23 %)||more|
|saturated fat||14.2 g|
|uric acid||129 mg|
- How to simplify a + b b + c
- Which god does Sachin believe
- What was Neil Young's signature song
- Is the Bernoullis principle wrong?
- Excessive exercise causes fatigue
- How critical reading guides academic writing
- Is existence worth death
- Why are fake sugars bad for dogs?
- How quickly can salt dissolve in water
- Can I study CSE with aerospace engineering
- Does adoption qualify for FMLA
- Insects die by drowning
- What can be mastered in 3 years
- What inspires you in nature
- Was the Apollo mission a fake?
- What caused the current shortage of ammunition
- Is Pikes Peak Americas Mountain
- Who is Sherlock's brother Watson or Mycroft
- Can interfere with light of different wavelengths
- How can I stop tagging people
- Are you afraid of your age
- Have sympathy for bullies
- What's your favorite movie from the 1960s?
- What stocks are you looking for today
- Where is the Ethereum public wallet
- What is the content gap in SEO
- Can a robot replace the sports stars?
- The encryption of your mobile phone is encrypted
- What is the difference between Neosporin and Bacitracin
- What are some popular TikTok accounts
- What is y if y 76 34
- How do stories shape our world?
- To which country do kiwis belong
- What are the best table leg guards