How does branding influence sponsorship?
Employer branding in sport
Demographic change, a shortage of skilled workers and tough competition are just some of the factors that influence the future of companies. In addition, there are regional peculiarities and migration to metropolitan areas. This makes it all the more important for companies to stand out from the crowd and to differentiate themselves from competitors.
Many tools can be used for employer branding and recruiting. First and foremost, your own website and your own social media channels should be mentioned. In addition, there are the relevant job platforms, job advertisements and certain incentives with which companies try to lure their employees and other incentives, such as home office, part-time etc.
But what to do when companies themselves have no reach or cannot be found online and offline? Then, first and foremost, a lot of effort has to be made to create relevance. This means that the company must convince potential employees that it is the right employer with a comparatively intensive use of resources.
Sponsoring in sport can be an effective tool for employer branding!
Sponsoring in sport has an answer to many questions that recruiters and HR professionals ask themselves. It is therefore not surprising that over 40% of decision-makers use sports sponsoring as a communication tool for their own HR department.
„As a specialty chemicals company, we need a highly qualified workforce. So it is important that the Evonik brand is not only known, but that many people also experience it as being particularly likeable. We hear that again and again in job interviews. BVB does not seem to be entirely innocent of this ...“- Stefan Haver, Head of Corporate Communications and Executive Board Office EVONIK INDUSTRIES AG
Recruiting and employer branding campaigns can be implemented very well, especially in an emotional environment such as sport. The sport is initially irrelevant. Often the company is concerned with special target groups, commitment to the location, certain messages etc. It can be the main sponsor or the gang of a football club, the naming right of an entire league (e.g. HBL, BBL etc.), an esports event or just a VIP -Package at an association in the city, where the company can invite employees and organize events. Here the portfolio in sports is limitless and a very good measure to increase awareness and attractiveness of the company.
Sponsoring can therefore be an important lever in employer branding that is still used far too little by companies.
- Why is digital marketing about
- What does a publicist do
- What famous musicians came from Rhode Island
- What is the secret of God
- Sell A0 printing machines
- Can someone land at an airport
- How are hereditary changes responsible for evolution?
- How big is the eVTOL aircraft market
- Spicy food influences dreams
- Marx was mentally ill
- What is a convenience example in statistics
- What's the saddest taste of ice cream
- Why does bleeding occur during pregnancy?
- What is Article 130
- How do Facebook pages benefit financially
- What distinguishes a Louis Vuitton handbag
- How important is SEO in PPC advertising
- Can amblyopia be cured surgically
- How can we read the news correctly
- What is right of evidence
- What is the use of decompression
- What is lightning
- How rethinking ruins life
- What do monarch caterpillars eat
- Who exceeded the IIT JEE 2019 Advanced
- Will technology ever stop getting smaller?
- What does GLAAD stand for
- Why is the light in the refrigerator yellow
- What kind of mushroom is Aspergillus
- Who is the best moderator of the conference panel
- What does it really mean to have an attitude
- Which is the best mobile comparison site
- Can someone land at an airport
- Are insurance policies discoverable?