What is the importance of liquid soap
Modern Liquid soaps are body care products that hardly contain classic soaps and are not soft soaps. Classic soaps are salts of higher fatty acids and, like most of the components of modern liquid soaps, count among the surfactants. According to the manufacturer, modern liquid soaps are better skin-friendly. Modern surfactants do not form insoluble lime soaps with tap water and no longer have an alkaline reaction. Modern liquid soaps have a similar composition as shampoos, shower baths and foam baths. A hygienic benefit of liquid soaps is that soap dispensers can be used. This avoids skin contact with bars of soap that may be contaminated with germs, especially in public washrooms.
Reasons for development
The development of liquid soaps was also based on the need for improved personal care products, which are characterized in particular by greater dermatological compatibility, more foam, higher creaminess, improved rinsing properties and skin feel, mild and constant moisturizing, freedom from irritation, mucosal compatibility and moisture supply. The manufacturers developed products that had constant viscosity and also allowed the problem-free incorporation of hydrolysis-sensitive substances in order to be able to meet the demands of the trade for shelf life and those of the consumer for stable products.
As with all personal care products, a list of the ingredients must be given on every liquid soap product for the end user. The manufacturers have agreed to standardize the products and to introduce a nomenclature for the substances they contain, the INCI. The names of the INCI rarely correspond to the names of the chemical compounds. Sometimes only groups of ingredients such as B. the "surfactant mixture HT, PEG-free", which is also registered in the INCI.
- Should dictionaries be descriptive or prescriptive
- What is the Russian word for to consume?
- What do monarch caterpillars eat
- How manipulative was your ex
- How do I design an RTI
- What are artificial people
- What started abolitionism?
- What does the term posthumous pardon mean?
- What's the biggest reality TV scandal
- Have you ever had a croque monsieur
- What is a relative distance
- Which beaches in Auckland are safe to swim in
- Should I sell my house in 2020
- Pro wrestling is dead
- Why does the identity check fail?
- Where can I buy good strapless bras?
- When was the last time your partner looked gorgeous?
- Where can you find the Thai President
- What are the final works for oboe
- How do I make a friend brave
- Where is Costco clothing made
- German shepherd dogs are bigger than huskies
- Do you die if you drink acetone?
- How many dramas did Shakespeare write
- What is a coffee fruit
- Which diabetes drug is the safest
- What is conversational hypnotherapy
- Where to rent novels in Patiala
- What is WFA WLAN
- Can meditation help a socially awkward person
- How will you synthesize DDT from chlorobenzene
- Can you decipher the word deur?
- Journalists are still needed