Why do I keep blaspheming God?
Struggle and suffering
21So Eph 6:10
be strong now, my child, by grace in Christ Jesus. 2And what you have heard from me through many witnesses, command faithful people who are able to teach others too. 3cape
Suffer with me as a good fighter for Christ Jesus. 4Anyone who goes to war does not get involved in the business of everyday life in order to please those who recruited them. 5And whoever competes receives chap
the wreath only if he fights by the rules. 6The farmer who tills the field should be the first to enjoy the fruit. 7Remember what I am saying! But the Lord will give you insight into all things.
8Keep in mind Jesus Christ, 1 Cor. 15,420
is risen from the dead, Rom 1,3
from the family of David, according to my gospel, 9for which I suffer until I am bound like an evildoer; but Phil 1,12-14
God's word is not bound. 10Hence Col 1:24
I tolerate everything for the sake of the elect so that they too may attain salvation in Christ Jesus with eternal glory. 11That is certainly true:
If we died with, we shall live with; 2. Cor 4.11
12if we tolerate, we will co-rule;
if we deny, he will also deny us;
13if we are unfaithful, he remains faithful;
for he cannot deny himself. 4. Moses 23:19
Ps 89: 31-34
Romans 3: 3-4
Warning of useless arguments
14Remind them and exhort them before God that they should take 1 Tim 6,4
do not argue about words that are of no use but confuse those who listen. 15Make an effort to show yourself to God in 1 Tim. 4: 6
as a respected and irreproachable worker who rightly speaks the word of truth. 16Stay away from 1 Timothy 4: 7
unspiritual loose chatter; because it leads more and more to godless being, 17and their word eats like cancer. Among them are 1 Tim 1:20
Hymenaeus and Philetus, 18who have strayed from the truth and say the resurrection has already occurred, and lead some to lose faith. 19But the firm foundation of God exists and has this seal: Numbers 16: 5
Mt 7: 22-23
The Lord knows his own; and: Let anyone who calls the name of the Lord desist from injustice.
20In a large house, however, there are not only golden and silver vessels, but also wooden and earthenware, some for honorable use, others for unrepentant use. 21If someone purifies himself from such people, he will be a vessel for honorable use, sanctified, usable for the master of the house and prepared for all good work.
22Flee the desires of youth! 1 Timothy 4:12
But pursue justice, faith, love and peace with all who call on the Lord with a pure heart.
23But the foolish and naughty questions in 1. Tim 4,7
reject; 'Cause you know they only create arguments 24But a servant of the Lord should not be contentious, but be kind to everyone, skilled in teaching, someone who can endure evil (Titles 1: 7-9
25and rebukes the stubborn with meekness. Perhaps God will help them to repent and see the truth 26and to sober up again from the entanglement of the devil, by whom they are caught, to do his will.
- Can cats eat mint plants?
- When will Regina Spektor appear again?
- How are canyons created in SketchUp
- Do technical aspirants prefer chemical engineering?
- What is modeling in statistics
- At what age do we develop morality
- What is good free animation software
- Are you a smoker or non-smoker
- What is bankruptcy law
- How good is the SBSC evening
- Does God have a first name
- Is plastic good for insulating?
- For what purposes is LiFi used?
- Can the heart move
- What's so hard about becoming a sniper?
- Who is the versatile actor in Bollywood
- Is Harvard worth the time and money
- Why is an electric brake booster required
- Where does natural rubber latex come from
- Why didn't people put sunscreen in?
- Computer programming is one of the college majors
- Why do people make viruses
- Who is spiritual
- How is computer science applied in robotics