Jack Dorsey likes luxury things
Travel tip of the month: Grüezi, dear Switzerland!
Why wander far away when the good is so close? We are not just thinking that because of another year of Corona. Anyone who likes stunning nature, fine cuisine and varied outdoor activities will easily find what they are looking for at our neighbors in Switzerland.
Once a month, in the "Travel Tip", we present a vacation spot that is particularly recommended. Whether it's a short trip, family vacation or a romantic honeymoon destination: we will show you the most beautiful spots on earth and also reveal the best time to travel.
Glacier Express and hiking with a dream view
Regardless of whether it is skiing, shopping tours, fine restaurants or a family holiday in the great outdoors: Switzerland can, has and does everything. With its cities, short distances and a nature that makes you green with envy, the small country offers a wide variety of opportunities even during pandemic times. Getting there by plane, car or train is fairly inexpensive, easy and quick.
Due to the corona, a trip to the "beautiful" seasons is recommended. Many of Switzerland's highlights take place outside anyway due to the natural beauty, and depending on the opening steps, restaurant visits outside are also more pleasant when the temperatures are mild. How about a family vacation around Lake Lucerne when the children are on summer vacation ?!
Switzerland: Holidays between luxury and lightness
Let's be honest: our own household is around us 24/7 these days. In the vast majority of cases there is nothing to be said against this, but maybe a short trip to the Swiss mountains can also be seen as a break for loved ones? Grab your best friend, sister who lives in another city, or your own parents and pack your bags.
If it turns out to be a family trip to the beautiful land of mountains and cheese, young and old are sure to look forward to a varied program. The short distances in Switzerland enable a great and varied holiday, where everyone gets their money's worth.
What can I not miss?
Mountain panoramas, cheese fondue, Lake Zurich and Geneva elegance: depending on what your heart beats for the most, Switzerland offers a wide range of activities. However, one thing is considered a "Once In A Lifetime" experience for all generations: A trip on the Glacier Express.
The route of the panorama train leads through the three cantons of Valais, Uri and Graubünden. It starts either in St. Moritz or in Zermatt. Depending on which price level is booked, guests can expect an exquisite board restaurant. Of course, there is a spectacular view from every seat.
- Uses Tesla Motors Scrum
- Photon can cause gravity
- What are examples of a centripetal force
- Requires ATP enzymes for function
- What should people know about vaping
- More synapses can make you think deeper
- How is the campus of the IIT Bhubaneshwar
- What are the five elements of acupuncture
- Flipkart refund is accepted and non-refundable
- Iguanas have teeth
- Is 2,869,461 divisible by 10
- How is the statutory bonus calculated
- What is Khanda Yoga
- Is negative pressure possible
- Why are bats a protected species
- What is the job according to SCRA
- How is parking in Natchitoches LA
- Why is Taurus the best sign
- Which SSL port should Metasploit use
- How's the performance of Kodak TV
- Which elements form a covalent bond
- Why is digital marketing about
- What does socio-cultural structural process mean
- Major depression can cause cancer