Why is Telus so bad
TELUS InternationalEurope rating
More bad than right
I think it's good about the employer
I think it's bad about the employer
Suggestions for improvement
Pay more salary
Since home office has existed, I've had my peace of mind while working. It's too loud and hectic at the location
It is there. But you will only be informed by e-mail. If you delete this again because the mailbox is full, you look for "stupid"
Cohesion among colleagues
many make their own game.
One is burned. There is no variation and the same.
Sometimes like this; sometimes like that. How you are under stress right now
Is there. but if you fall too far from the grid, you want to get rid of one. No barrier-free access possible.
Dealing with older colleagues
I can't rate it, I'm not that old yet
Computer ok, screens bad, system very error-prone.
Environmental / social awareness
Better now, because the electricity costs have fallen. @Homeoffice
Salary / social benefits
Too bad for the conditions. "Home office allowance" 7 cents
Most long employees have come to terms with the standstill.
Career / further education
According to nose yes. But you don't want to move up for the salary either,
- Which is the shortest novel in the world
- Should I hate zoos?
- What is the 1st copy
- Tesla will replace the batteries for free
- Why am I using Slack for free
- Why are there escapes
- What are your favorite history magazines?
- How has menopause affected your relationship?
- What do you think is free will
- What is medical biophysics
- What do you think is cool
- How do you say in Italian
- What does womania
- Why do people worship Buddha
- How do I use WhatsApp in a laptop
- Who was Saint Irenaeus of Lyons
- What is a sales promoter
- Switzerland Where are the geeks in Basel
- Computers have their own language
- What is the best grill restaurant in California
- What number is divisible by 774?
- Is there a spy scanning device
- What topology is used in the internet
- How do you prevent boredom