What are the best properties of the telegram
• Creation and processing of telegrams for chaining.
• Insertion of the ZBS track equipment (data points)
The planning of telegrams for a previously selected data point or for a previously selected chain can be carried out via the 'Balise technology ZBS / ETCS' dialog - 'Telegrams' tab.
If a data point has been marked on the 'Datapoints' tab, all telegrams associated with this datapoint are displayed on the 'Telegrams' tab. A telegram for the selected data point can be created using the 'New' button.
If a chaining has been marked on the 'Chaining' tab, all the telegrams associated with this chaining are displayed on the 'Telegrams' tab. A telegram for the selected chain can be created using the 'New' button.
If neither a data point nor a link has been marked, all telegrams in the project are displayed.
The following functions are available via the buttons:
• Creation of a new telegram for a data point or a chain (description under step 3).
• Displaying and editing the properties of a telegram (description under step 4).
• Deleting a telegram (description under step 5).
• Subsequent release of a telegram from a chain (description under step 6).
1. Start the 'Data points' function.
Command line: ZBS_DP
Multi-function bar: ProSig EPU -> Equipment ETCS -> Data points
2. If telegrams for a certain data point are to be displayed or processed, the associated data point must be selected on the 'Datapoints' tab before the 'Telegrams' tab is activated.
If telegrams for a specific chain are to be displayed and processed, the 'Concatenation' tab must first be activated and then the chain must be selected before the 'Telegrams' tab is activated.
If all existing telegrams in the project are to be displayed, it must be ensured beforehand that neither a data point nor a link is selected in the associated registers (check display (I)). If objects are named in the display (I), first switch to the associated tab to deselect them and click in a column header with the mouse. The object selection is canceled by the sorting. All the telegrams in the project are then displayed via the 'Telegrams' tab.
Image: Display of all existing links in the project via the 'Telegrams' tab
oThe telegrams are listed with the following properties (for a description of the properties, see step 4):
▪ Name of the telegram (A)
▪ Telegram number (B)
▪ Travel path (C)
▪ Additional travel criterion (D)
o In the lower area of the dialog, the name of the currently selected telegram is displayed for information (I). If a data point and / or a chain was previously selected, their designations are also displayed for information.
3. With the 'New' button (E), a new 'ZBS telegram' can be created for a previously selected data point and a previously selected chain. If neither a data point nor a chain was selected, the button is not activated and no telegram can be created.
o The newly created telegram is inserted at the beginning of the list of telegrams.
oThe property 'Telegram number' (B) is assigned automatically (further description under step 4).
o The ZBS telegram is a PSO. As a logical object, it does not receive any visualization in the drawing.
4. After marking a telegram, the 'Object properties' dialog can be opened using the 'Properties' button (F). The properties of all telegrams that are assigned to the underlying data point of the selected telegram are displayed here and can be edited.
Image: Object properties of a ZBS telegram
o The 'Description' property (A, J) is automatically created based on the description of the underlying start data point and the 'Telegram number'.
oThe 'Telegram number' property (B, K) is automatically assigned integers.
▪ If there is not yet a telegram for the underlying start data point, 0 is automatically used as the 'telegram number' for the newly created telegram.
▪ If one or more telegrams are already available for the data point, the newly created telegram receives the highest telegram number used so far (for this data point) + 1 as the 'telegram number'.
oFor the 'TYPE' property (L), an automatic determination can be made using the button with the red exclamation mark.
▪ The type of a telegram depends on the type of the underlying start data point.
▪If several type specifications are possible (e.g. data point type ZA or ZÜ), the determined type can be overwritten by the user. Invalid entries are validated in yellow.
oIf a signal has been assigned to the underlying start data point (as described under Displaying and editing data points - step 4), an automatic determination can be made for the 'Signal aspect' property (M) using the button with the red exclamation mark. This functionality is only available for EPU signals of the KS signal system.
▪ The program determines all ZBS-relevant signal aspects of the assigned signal.
▪ The determined data must then be edited manually.
oThe property 'Length section' (N) corresponds to the length of the assigned concatenation. After the telegram has been created, an automatic determination can be made using the button with the red exclamation mark.
o The property 'LF areas' (O) contains a link to the associated objects 'ZBS slow travel area'.
o The 'Balise ID' property (P) contains a link to the object of the underlying start data point.
o The 'Concatenation' property (Q) contains a link to the associated 'Concatenation' object.
5. Use the 'Delete' button (G) to delete a selected telegram including the associated slow travel ranges. A corresponding message is displayed before the irrevocable deletion.
Image: Message before the irrevocable deletion of a telegram
6. Using the drop-down list (H), a marked telegram can be removed from a chain, provided that the telegram was previously assigned to a chain.
- Reveals Trump America's true colors
- How can I become like Jimmy Wales
- What causes blue balls
- Why do I have Amazon Prime for free
- How can high blood sugar cause atherosclerosis
- We can all ask questions
- Where's Microsoft Word on Mac
- How can I model my investment
- Multi-effect pedal or multiple-effect pedals
- What is the most expensive scientific fact
- Which countries like to buy RC toys?
- Why do lawyers need to avoid using legal language
- A mind map helps with marketing
- What determines whether a substance can burn
- How is Hebrew punctuation used?
- What do Trump supporters think of Argentinos
- Does Xbody really work
- Is audure com legitimate
- What's the biggest reality TV scandal
- How do colleges compare high schools
- How was the GST bill passed
- How can I become an upstream author?
- What is marine biotechnology
- What is the downside of eating chocolates