How can I learn ethical hacking online
The 6 Best Websites to Learn How to Hack Like a Pro
Would you like to learn how to hack? Hacking is not an issue that anyone can pick up overnight. If you want to hack like a pro, there is more than just reading an article and visiting some hacking websites.
However, if you spend a lot of time studying and practicing your craft, you can learn to hack.
White hat against black hat hacking
There are two forms of chopping: "white hat" and "black hat“.
White hat hackers call themselves ethical hackers by finding vulnerabilities to make systems and applications more secure.
There is, however, a whole other Hacker community - black hat hackers - who find vulnerabilities in order to exploit them as much as possible.
Now that you know what kind of community you are in, you can move on to the list of the top sites to learn hacking.
1. Hacking tutorial
The Hacking Tutorial is a list of resources that will teach you some basic tricks in hacking various apps, operating systems, and devices.
Some examples of the content can be found here:
- Article like, "3 Steps GMail MITM Hacking With Bettercap"
- Tutorials like, "How to bypass Windows AppLocker"
- Hacking news
- Phone hacking tips
- Reviews of online hacking tools
- A major library of free hacking eBooks and reports
The articles are usually short and the grammar is not always perfect. However, many contain very technical, step-by-step instructions on how to complete the task at hand.
The tricks and scripts will work unless the exploit has been patched. You may need to browse some non-hacking articles. But there is a mention there for the volume of technical tricks and resources.
2. Chop a day
Hackaday is a blog for engineers. It's less about hacking with code and more about hacking everything.
Contributions include innovative projects, including robot builds. How to control robots with a game controller and Arduino. How to control robots with a game controller and Arduino. Ever wanted to control an Arduino with a video game controller? Well with nothing more than this article and an Xbox 360 controller, you can! Read More
Over the years, Hack A Day has made the website quite a popular blog.
They also have another domain called hackaday.io where they host reader submitted development projects. That includes some really cool projects and innovative designs.
This page redefines the meaning of the word hacking by learning how to hack electronic devices like a Gameboy or a digital camera and completely change them.
Readers are encouraged to build electronics solely for the purpose of hacking other commercial devices. They also run an annual Hackaday prize competition. Thousands of hardware hackers battle it out for the ultimate prize for the best build of the year.
3. Hack In The Box
Hack In The Box has changed a lot over the years. The site is made up of four large subdomains, each with a specific purpose to serve hackers around the world.
The website continues to focus on security and ethical hacking. The news and magazine sections provide frequently updated content specifically intended for hackers or novice hackers.
The four main sections of the website include:
- HITBSecNews: This popular blog features security news on all major industries. The main topics are important platforms such as Microsoft, Apple and Linux. Other topics include international hacking news, science and technology, and even law.
- HITBSecConf: This is an annual conference where professionals and researchers from around the world are hacked. It takes place every year in the Netherlands.
- HITBPhotos: A simple collection of photo albums mostly related to images from the annual conference.
- HITBMagazin: This page shows the quarterly print magazine that Hack In The Box sent to subscribers until 2014. Although the blog section of the site is still active and updated frequently, no other print magazines are produced.
This site is less of a place for technical hacking tips and more of a daily place to get your latest updates on online hacking news.
HITB is a great resource for anyone interested in the latest gossip in the international hacking community.
4. Hack this site!
Hack This Site.org is one of the coolest free programmer training sites to learn how to hack. Just accept one of the challenges in the left navigation area of the main page.
The website designers offer different "missions". This is where you need to find out a website's vulnerability, and then try your newfound hacking skills (you have carefully studied all of the articles on the website, right?) To hack the website.
The missions include Basic, Realistic, Application, Programming and many others.
If you can figure out how to properly hack one of the most difficult missions on this website, you have definitely earned the title of “Hacker”.
If you're looking to embark on a career in white hat cybersecurity, Cybrary is a great resource. Find hundreds of free courses covering areas such as Microsoft server security, security assessments, penetration testing, and a range of CompTIA courses.
The website includes forums, training labs, educational resources, and even a job board. Whether you are currently considering a cybersecurity career or are already in the middle of a cybersecurity career, this site is a good bookmark.
6. Use the database
Whether you're a white hat or a black hat hacker, the exploit database is an important tool in any hacker's toolbelt.
It is frequently updated with the latest exploits affecting applications, web services, and more. If you want to learn more about how past hacks worked and were patched, the Papers section of the website is for you.
This section contains downloads from magazines that encompass many of the greatest exploits that have ever hit the world in the past decade.
Learn how to be a hacker
More and more industries are striving for a cloud-based approach. The world is transmitting more and more critical data to the Internet. This means that the world of hacking and counter-hacking is only going to grow.
Cybersecurity is a booming field and a good field if you are looking for a lucrative and future-proof career.
If you are interested in the history of hacking, our list of the most famous hackers in the world and what happened to them, 10 of the most famous hackers in the world (and what happened to them) 10 of the most famous hackers in the world (and what happened) You) white hat hackers versus black hat hackers. Here are the most famous hackers in history and what they're doing today. Read more is fascinating read. Learning the lesson is easy. Black hat hacking can sometimes cost more, but white hat hacking ensures you don't get in any trouble.
Learn more about: hacking, programming.
- What is your favorite philosophical novel
- Are there real brother-sister porn stars
- What is the price of Tata Tigor
- Which countries are friends of Saudi Arabia
- Have you ever stalked someone anonymously?
- How is UPES for BA Economics
- What is important in brand management
- What's your favorite lima bean recipe
- What is not a standard transmission voltage
- Which is better OpenCart and Magento
- Should the privacy cease to exist
- What are the advantages of the German military
- Lost Nadal at the French Open
- Is mustard gas made from mustard plants
- What was the second German empire
- What is an abstract noun for different
- The term work hard is overrated
- Most Libertians are fans of Ayn Rand
- Will France veto the Brexit extension?
- What is the chemical compound NaCl KNO3
- What makes peach a fruit
- What does a dentist do
- Can you compress a JPG
- Passenger aircraft can have a delta wing configuration