When will I become an ecologist, biologist?
Biologist as scientist - immune oncology, cell culture, drug development (m / f / d)
Who are we?
We are an agile and successful biotech company with over 50 committed employees based in Freiburg im Breisgau. As a subsidiary of the American Reaction Biology Corporation, we are the world's largest supplier of kinase assays. In our modern laboratories we carry out biochemical, cellular and animal experimental services in the field of preclinical drug development with a focus on oncology.
We are looking for you as
Junior Scientist (m / f / d),
to support our dynamic Cellular Pharmacology team
- You process scientific customer orders in a reliable and imaginative way with a focus on the immuno-oncological examination of in-vitro and in-vivo samples.
- You show independent project management from the drafting of research concepts, the execution of experiments, and reporting to our customers
- You face the scientific discussion of data and concepts in meetings with customers and at conferences
- You have successfully completed a degree in life sciences (MSc / PhD).
- You enjoy innovative experimentation on the bench.
- Basic techniques (e.g. ELISA, FACS, Western, cell culture) are a matter of course for you.
- It is best if you have practical experience in the field of immune oncology.
- You get along well with working according to milestones and deadlines.
- You speak fluent German and English.
A great togetherness with a productive and dynamic working atmosphere, whereby we as a company attach great importance to cooperation on equal terms and a “you” culture. We act passionately and appreciatively, also across teams. With our ideas and our team spirit, we achieve our goals efficiently and thus have attractive working conditions and excellent future and growth prospects.
Do you have any further questions?Then please send an email to Jan ([email protected]).
Do you want to be part of our team?Then simply upload your CV using the ID # RB-2021-03 / JE via our job portal:
Let's discover together!
- What does Harsha Boghle eat for lunch
- What is the advantage of address sharing
- What do Australians think of Israel 1
- Who is Carly Fiorina, who supports POTUS
- How do I climb above average
- What are some adaptations of tarantulas
- Is Moses an Egyptian or Hebrew name
- Why is black ice so dangerous
- What makes you think you are crazy
- How useful is LinkedIn for B2B marketing
- How can I permanently solve this problem
- Which job is good for me
- Are there bears in Mexico
- How can I expand my personal brand
- Must be greedy
- What does white label mean in marketing
- Will dementia appear on a CT scan?
- What is an active working group
- Why are you rowing
- Is Jamie Vardy a one season wonder?
- What is evidence by contradiction and contradiction
- What makes a good viral video
- Can operate obstetrics and gynecology
- What is an albatross
- Feedback on a business networking website
- How long should a stand-up meeting last
- Which is greater than 90 or 100
- How is marketing a pull approach
- What is the most beautiful dress you have
- Why can't humans reach the sea floor?
- Insurance quotes are free
- Every NIT hostel has it available
- Which receptor recognizes light pressure