What is the meaning of protozoa
Protozoa are unicellular organisms that live as parasites.
In terms of their cell structure, they have similarities with animal cells: like these, they have a cell nucleus and also cell organelles such as mitochondria and the Golgi apparatus. Many protozoa have flagella with which they can move.
In contrast to bacteria, which have no real nucleus and therefore count among the prokaryotes, the protozoa are counted among the eukaryotes.
A special property of the protozoa is their special ability to adapt to the most varied of living conditions. The reproduction can take place sexually or asexually.
Protozoa can be transmitted from host to host in different ways. For example, permanent stages (cysts) that are very resistant to environmental influences can be transmitted via the faeces of humans or animals or via an intermediate host. Hosts in which protozoa reproduce asexually are called Betweenhost. If sexual reproduction takes place in the host, he will Endhost called.
Protozoa infection is the active or passive penetration of protozoa (single-celled animals) into an organism, their reproduction there and the subsequent reaction of the organism in the form of a disease. If at least one of the three characteristics is missing, it is called an infestation.
Protozoa include sporozoa (spore animals) such as malaria pathogens Plamodium vivax, P. falciparum, P. ovale and P. malariae as well as the rhizopods and various amoebas. Other protozoa are the flagellates.
- What happened when uranium was discovered
- Why are procedures important in programming
- Who are the competitors to fiverr
- What is the fourth root of 81
- Will automation ruin civil engineering?
- Did Barack Obama do something for Kenya?
- Friends can fall in love
- What is special about Lake Baikal
- Is the earth a huge nuclear reactor
- When will Islam end?
- What screams I don't belong here
- What is the best travel idea for Iceland
- Can foreign dictators invade US soil?
- Women like men who are nice
- Who offers good shift work
- Who is will be Smith
- How do people discover your chatbot
- How old are the elves in LOTR
- Can I track CFA after Btech
- How should I learn for the ASVAB
- Which flowers are the hardest to grow?
- What disturbs our inner silence in life
- What is Markov Logic
- As UPSC posed questionnaires
- How long did Methusalah live
- Is plastic good for insulating?
- Physics Is there such a thing as negative gravity
- Is there anything other than matter
- Marta Quilez What is your favorite illustrator
- Does sleeping pills help me pass out
- Is guilt overrated
- Vatican City has security walls
- In which phase does DNA synthesis take place