Hydroquinone can cause skin cancer
Bleaching Cream: Bleaching cream can cause severe skin damage
Hydroquinone bleaching cream can cause cancer. (Photo: archive)The State Investigation Office (LUA) in Koblenz has warned against dangerous creams and skin oils for bleaching the skin. Hydroquinone has been detected in several bleaching creams, which can cause severe skin damage if used over a long period of time, according to the office. The following skin bleaching agents have been withdrawn from the market: "Clear Essence Skin Beautifying Milk", "Clear Essence Medicated Fade Creme", "Skin Light Lait Cocoa Butter", "Sivoclair Lightening Body Lotion", "Peau Claire Beauty Body Oil with Vitamin E", and "Body Clear Lightening Body Lotion".
Harmless or dangerous? Ideals of beauty worldwide
Hydroquinone must not come on the skin
The use of hydroquinone for skin whitening is prohibited across Europe. There are indications that the substance can cause cancer as well as skin damage, according to the LUA. Hydroquinone penetrates the skin and inhibits the formation of new melanins there. In most cases you can see from the packaging whether the substance, also known as "hydroquinone", is contained.
Bleach for age spots and freckles
In some cultures in Africa and Asia, skin that is as light as possible and evenly pigmented is considered the ideal of beauty - one reason why corresponding creams are often offered in Afro shops. Fair-skinned people use the remedies to bleach liver spots, age spots, or freckles. Dark skin pigments, melanins, are responsible for the color of the skin, which are formed again and again at intervals of a few weeks.
More on the subject:
Beauty ideals worldwide where light skin is chic
Hazard check moles and skin cancer
Detecting early skin cancer screening is free
Tumor risk Higher skin cancer risk for fair-skinned people
- Why is Google Ads so popular
- Why do people believe in saints?
- What are the advantages of WhatsApp
- Churches should use cribs as protests
- Is there a Hindi poem about tolerance
- What does vertical
- What is culinary tourism
- Can black magic heal itself in time
- How accurate is the iPhone compass
- What cuisines have traditional whole fish recipes
- What's the best Vampire Weekend song
- What are the solutions for global migration
- Do we need entrepreneurs or engineers
- How about learning French
- Is there still a landscape in Flanders?
- Which 3 drugs are legal in India
- Should I then cut bulk
- What is an active working group
- Guitar bands are making a comeback
- What is the cutoff for MICAT
- Is the Khan Academy suitable for students
- Why do some people dislike classical music?
- Which photos can help us to motivate ourselves
- How widespread is design thinking
- What do vivid emerald eyes mean
- What's the point of 4k TV
- How is the Latvia Transport and Telecommunications Institute
- There is a tough problem with humor
- Why sweep during meditation
- Why does PMS cause terrible mood swings
- Why does sexuality not fit the bell curve
- How can Mint Com be improved
- How do people achieve perfection
- What is Nikon's newest DSLR