What did you do for Father's Day
Father's Day sayings: 50 warm sayings & wishes for dad
Father's Day is much more than a tour with the handcart: It is a special day on which fathers are happy about the kind words of the children. Father's Day sayings on cards, via Whatsapp or SMS are particularly popular. Because it is difficult for many sons and daughters to find the right formulations, Father's Day sayings help. In our overview we have listed the most beautiful sayings, wishes and poems for Father's Day for you ...
➠ Content: This is what awaits you
➠ Content: This is what awaits you
Father's Day sayings: expressing love and thanks
In Germany, Father's Day (also called Men's Day or Men's Day) is traditionally celebrated on Ascension Day. Like Mother's Day, this special day is dedicated to the fathers. In everyday life, a lot is often left unsaid - Father's Day is therefore the opportunity to express your own feelings and to show your own dad love and thanks with touching words.
But that is exactly what is difficult for many. What do you say or write on a card? We have therefore put together the most beautiful Father's Day sayings and poems as inspiration and help:
The most beautiful Father's Day sayings
- “You have been my role model and friend by my side since I was a child. I couldn't wish for a better father! "
- "A father is a person you look up to, no matter how tall you are."
- “You are the hero of my childhood, the role model of my youth and a friend for life. To you, papa! "
- “Any man can become a father, but only the best become a real dad. Thank you for letting me call you papa. "
- “Even if I may not always have been the best child in the world, to me you were always the best father in the world. Happy Father's Day!"
- “Many children are afraid of becoming like their father. I, on the other hand, would be incredibly proud to be only half as good a person. "
- "A good father goes ahead to guide you and always stands behind you."
- "Only those who have children can really understand how much their parents have achieved."
- "A superhero without a cape is called papa."
- "Even if a thank you can never outweigh all the things you have done for me and are still doing: Today I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart because you are always there for me."
- “A single day is not enough to outweigh how much you do for me every day. Thank you and all the best for Father's Day! "
- "All children in the world want the best father - but only I got him."
- “I know that I haven't always made it easy for you. I am all the more grateful that you always stood by me. For Father's Day, I wish the best dad in the world all the best. "
Father's Day sayings funny and naughty
- “On this special day, I want to congratulate you on your great son / daughter. Happy Father's Day!"
- "Today is Father's Day, so you can finally do whatever you want - as long as mom allows it."
- "Hey papa, thank you very much for the great genes and my fabulous looks."
- "Dearest father, be happy - because you have me! Because honestly, without me - today would not be a nice day for you! "
- "Today I can finally say: Thank you for always allowing me to do everything that Mum had forbidden before."
- "You can recognize loving fathers by the fact that they carry photos instead of money in their wallets."
- "A man usually only realizes that his father was right about many things when he has a son himself who doesn't believe a single word."
- "Dad, I owe you so much - and I'm very happy that we agree that I don't have to pay it back!"
Father's Day sayings as poems
- "You were my childhood hero,
you answered all my questions.
I trusted you completely
built the castle with you in the sand.
And today, after so many years
should you experience it again.
I say to you in gratitude:
You will remain my hero - forever! "(Klaus Esner-Schlag)
- “I wish you so much, my dear papa
and oh, how little I bring!
So I put my wishes close to God ‘
the giver of all things.
I wish that God would keep you
as fresh and healthy as today,
so that we often celebrate the day
to your and our joy.
He sends you the sunshine of happiness
every new morning
and for a good daughter -
I want to take care of that myself. "(Georg Lang)
- "From my father I have the stature
life's serious leadership,
from mother's joyful nature
and desire to fabulate. "(Johan Wolfgang von Goethe)
- "Becoming a father is not difficult
Be a father, however.
The former is often practiced,
because it is popular. "(Wilhelm Busch)
- “Out of my infancy long ago, I still like to think back.
Thank you very much today, father, for the carefree happiness of children. "(Anita Menger)
- "Dad, you are really smart!
You take mama as your wife,
then bring me in too,
nobody is as smart as you! "(Anita Menger)
- “I would be famous and rich
and had a lot of money
I bought you for father's day
the greatest happiness in the world.
But I'm still a child
earn ‘no money alone,
so I'll bring you to Father's Day,
just this beautiful rhyme.
As papa you are there for me
help me back and forth too.
Thank you dad for every day
and a life full of happiness. "(Unknown)
- "Oh dad, I like you so much
that's why I'll never give you back!
You are my best comrade
not just on your special day.
Because every day with you is beautiful
because we get along well. "(Klaus Esner-Schlag)
- "Papa, you are the very best,
not only at your honor festival.
You are so strong and bright as a flash
full of love and righteousness.
Like you, I would like to be like that
you are the best here on earth! "(Klaus Esner-Schlag)
- “Let yourself be with all that is beautiful today
spoil as you deserve,
I wish you - not just today
everything that delights your heart! "(unknown)
- "Dad, I love you so much
and I'm really happy that you exist.
I thank you every day
even if I don't always say it.
You are my teacher and my hero
worth more than all the money in the world. "(Unknown)
Brief congratulations on Father's Day
- "For Father's Day I wish you all the best and a great day!"
- "Over the years you have earned it to celebrate Father's Day properly!"
- "A big thank you to the best papa in the world."
- "Happy Father's Day, Papa!"
- "The warmest congratulations on Father's Day!"
Father's Day quotes
- "Not flesh and blood, the heart makes us fathers and sons." (Friedrich von Schiller)
- "A father doesn't tell you that he loves you - he shows you every day." (Unknown)
- "If you live without having become a father, you will die without having been human." (Russian proverb)
- "A father alone feels the respect that one owes a father." (Johann Wolfgang von Goethe)
- “When I was 14 my father was so ignorant. I could hardly bear the old man around me. But at 21 I was amazed at how much he had learned in seven years. "(Mark Twain)
- "A father's heart feels that it is made to forgive and not need forgiveness." (Jean-Jacques Rousseau)
- "There are many fathers who have children, but only a few children who have fathers." (Francis de Croisset)
- "A man is only a real person when he is a family man." (William Makepeace Thackeray)
- “You can give your children your love, but not your thoughts. They have their own. "(Khalil Gibran)
- “A father is neither an anchor to hold us back nor a sail to take us to our destination. But he is a light of love that shows us the way. "(Unknown)
What other readers have read about it
Nils Warkentin studied business administration at the Justus Liebig University in Giessen. On the career bible, he is devoted to topics related to studies, career entry and everyday office life.
- Would Mitch McConnell ever run for president?
- When is logic dangerous enough?
- Are AMD laptops good
- How effective are emotional support animals
- Which multinational companies are involved in fraud
- Why can't airplanes land in the fog
- Who is better CR7 or Messi 2
- Which herbs are beneficial in winter
- Is ntr Mahanayakudu hit or flop
- What is angle js good for 1
- Are sharks extinct?
- What are some great earbuds
- How did Gary Vaynerchuk get rich
- How is reactive power generated
- What is the function of the Laplace transform
- What is excessive atomization of fuels
- Would we connect with artificial intelligence?
- How do I overcome being socially awkward
- Blake Shelton is overrated as a singer
- What is an ideal church
- Can one develop multiple personalities by will
- Offers Google jobs for the ECE
- How Facebook Ads Read Your Mind
- What should a non-exclusive contract contain